Thursday, February 18, 2010




Hi Birky's!

I'm looking forward to seeing some tropical pictures on here soon! :)
We have finally been given an adoption date--May 5 for Levi. So by his 1st birthday he will be officially a Stutzman! We are so thankful. He is doing wonderful: crawling very fast, eating like crazy, and getting really loud. He has even mastered climbing stairs- it must be his very sturdy build. :)

Seth is doing so well and really showing improvement in his therapies with integrating sensory input into daily life. We are getting a school room ready and are starting some of those routines now, and he is taking to them well. I'm so glad that I have the sped background and can advocate for him in this area!

Shane is doing more and more bike training and often rides to church in addition to work. We will have fun this summer watching his races and camping as a family.

I am gearing up for the state testing, where I have to find childcare and proctor tests for 7 days (not my favorite time of year).

I have to share this: today Seth and I were talking about windchimes and he said:
Windchimes are my favorite sound do you know that buns are connected to legs? :) (all in one thought. )

I'd love to see and hear what all is going on in your lives!

Love, Kara

1 comment:

  1. Windchimes are one of my favorite sounds, too. And, he's right; buns ARE connected to legs!

    Great to see your post, Kara!

    ReplyDelete